Everything from one source: Using deep drawing expertise and manufacturing knowledge to form the perfect component
You do not need deep drawn single parts, but already assembled complex assemblies? We are your experts for this! First we analyse your requirements for new potential. Combined with innovative thinking and agile processes, we then work with you to design smart solutions to manufacture your desired assemblies.
According to your requirements, we develop decoupled, partially or fully interlinked assembly processes using high-performance systems and state-of-the-art machines. We reliably ensure your quality requirements with integrated and individual testing measures.
Always process safe: With a wide range of joining methods we take over the assembly of your components.
- Laser welding
- Ultrasonic welding
- TIG/MAG welding
- Brazing in a continuous furnace
- Other joining techniques such as crimping, clipping and screwing
- Automated or manual assembly of complete assemblies from different metal moulded components
As little as possible, as much as necessary: Our simultaneous and downstream quality controls ensure that your individual standards are maintained. Your assemblies can be reproduced in all required test intensities - from tactile to optical measurement:
- Control via manual or automated systems (e.g. sensor technology or camera)
- Leak test
- Automatic 3D measurement and weight control
Tailored, hygienic, and cost-efficient: We meet your packaging requirements using fully or partially automated handling systems.
- Clean room packaging
- Inline labeling (VDA, Barcode, Data Matrix, UDI)
- Individual lettering and marking
- Standardised or customised packaging
- Container management on request